Monday, July 16, 2012

Ouch! It all begin in a sweaty gym in January!  After seemingly dominating the the open gym pickup game  it all came crashing down in a hurry.   I was on a drive to the hoop thinking about if I should go up with two hands or just a windmill dunk and out of no where my opponent flew in and his knee hit me below the belt.  Excruciating pain instantly throughout my body.  However after a few deep breaths I was ready to play again.  Fast forward two days later and I was still having pains.   Being a guy we take anything that occurs to our nether regions SERIOUS!   I discovered a lump on my Right Testicle!  Instant panic set in!  I have Cancer I just knew it.  You know what I am talking about sometimes you just get that feeling that this what something is you just know it.  I am going to the Doctor!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment