Monday, July 16, 2012

I made an appointment at Metropolitan Urology in Jeffersonville!  Ok I don't know about any of you but the idea of going into a Urology center and have yourself  "physically examined" by another man didn't sound like much fun to me.    I knew I had to do it so I went.  The Dr. told me at first that this didn't look good.  He said that the tumor was growing inside and that 95% of the time this is a cancerous mass.  My heart stopped! CANCER.....me?  I just had a son, built a new house, new job on the football team.....I feel great?  How can I have cancer?  Cancer is for old people!  I have all my hair!  No Way! 

The Dr. told me he wanted me to get an ultrasound and blood work to make sure that this was a cancerous mass.  Off the the Ultrasound we go..........Well I am really feeling invaded now.  Ultrasound?  Isn't this for women who were pregnant?  Not a testicle....I started to feel really uncomfortable.  When I saw the 20 something blonde who was going to administer my ultrasound I was REALLY uncomfortable:)

I will spare the details but she took the results to a radiologist and said he didn't need anymore images.  Of course they never tell you what they saw but she did tell me to have a great weekend and don't worry to much.   This made me feel really good.

Went back to the Dr. on Monday and he said Good news NO CANCER!  I am not sure other then the birth of my son have I been so happy!  He said it was a Hematoma and that it will dissolve itself.  He said come back in six weeks and we will make sure everything is dissolving like it should.

SEE YA CANCER !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment