Tuesday, July 17, 2012

H&R, nurses, family and friends

Day 2 started of with what I thought was a pretty sweet idea! Whenever I need the girls to help with something they really don't want to do or I misplace something I can usually get my way if I bring them food! Specifically Reese's cups!!!! Wel I decided that since I am going to be spending the next three weeks with these people who are going to be sticking me and preventing me from getting sick, I might need to make them happy. I brought up H&R sugar cookies AKA crack cookies because of a persons addition to them. If you live in Salem and don't know what I'm talking about. Sham on you! If you don't live on in Salem I can't get you directions. Anyway when I get to Indy feeling pretty sick but the Ned's kick in. Unfortunately I have been moved to pod b with separate nurses. I quickly get up and run the cookies over to pod b where I was yesterday. I told the head nurse I had brought her a surprise and to make sure she had one. She was shocked that I brought them gifts! About an hour later se comes running back into my room yelling "those are the best cookies we have ever ate". I just smiled because I knew I was going to have a great day with needles today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment